Saturday 25 July 2009

Movies & Music

I have something amazing to share with you :D As a kid, I loved Disney's Alice In Wonderland. So when I heard it was being remade, by TIM BURTON, no less, I was very excited. Then a couple of days ago it was trending on Twitter. And after I did some digging, I found the official trailer online. It looks absolutely awesome and I cannot wait for March 5th 2010 to get here. I'm definitely getting myself down to a cinema. So I thought. It's also going to be released at IMAX cinemas - so methinks I'm off to Manchester :D Soooo excited!!!

In other news, I was listening to Nihal on Radio 1 this afternoon and he played Muse's new track which was the first time I heard it. And I absolutely loved it. Sounds a little bit Queen-esque. Well worth a listen if you haven't heard it already.

Also wanted to say that I'm totally into Crying Lightning by the Arctic Monkeys and A Dustland Fairytale by The Killers. Both awesome tracks. Get YouTubing folks :D

Until next time,
PPPD xx

No comments:

Post a Comment