Tuesday 18 August 2009

A new find!

Hi everyone,

In the last couple of days I've stumbled across a fabulous new duo known as Samantha and Nicola Chapman. They're two sisters, both of whom are makeup artists and have their own YouTube channel where they are known as pixiwoo. They also have their own website. So, what makes these two different from the rest? Well, they just seem to have that extra something about them. Why don't you pop along and see for yourselves? Check out Nicola's Audrey Hepburn tutorial, and Sam's Kate Moss tutorial, two of my personal favourites.

Until next time,
PPPD xx

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous find! My own makeup techniques have become a little jaded, to say the least, so I think I'll have a jolly good butchers at these lessons, see if I can learn something new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so good and they make it seem so easy. Also if you've got time, check out Marlena's channel 'MakeupGeekTV' because she's amazing.

    ReplyDelete