Monday 14 September 2009

Dottie has been spending again...

Yes, naughty me.

I blame Primark. It attracts me with shiny, sparkly things...



And then I came across this GORGEOUS bag. SOLD!



It was even better when I got to the till and found everything was cheaper than their marked prices :D Win!

And I went into Superdrug to get one item, but ended up taking advantage of the 3 for 2 offer and got two great highlight colours from Gosh' Glamourous Eye Shadow range:



#11 Silver


It's not as scary as it sounds, it looks virtually white in the compact and it's not a highly pigmented silver.



#13 Beige


Love, love, love this colour. I wanted to find something that was pretty close to the cream coloured highlight I'd been using from my 120 Pro Palette and came up trumps with this shade.

Here it is used as a highlight with shade #14 being used as the main lid colour:



I also nipped into Boots as I was hankering after this Rimmel nail polish for a while. And while I was at it, used my Boots voucher to get a No.7 polish:



Ok, that's it for now. Fingers crossed my landlady from 08/09 hurries up and gives me my deposit back so I can go spend some more cash :D Erm, obviously I mean on textbooks and things. Yes...

Until next time,
Dottie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment