Thursday 5 November 2009

Glamour Magazine Nails Inc Promo

If you like Nails Inc nail polish, shimmy on down to your local supermarket/newsagent and grab yourself a copy of Glamour's December issue. For £2 you get the magazine and a FULL SIZE Nails Inc polish! They have 4 shades available. If you really wanted them all, buy 4 issues and you've got 4 polishes for £8 rather than £10.50 each.



They have Elizabeth Street, which is a gorgeous pale pink, and incidentally the one I picked up, Victoria which is a lush red colour, and then two other shades, one hot pink and one sort of dark red-brown, neither of which I know the names of. They claim to be the best selling colours so I'd hot foot it down to your nearest store asap.

My polish:



Nails Inc 'Elizabeth Street'


I was going to show you a swatch but it wouldn't show up on camera. On their website, Nails Inc claim that it is a 'pale smooth cream nail polish'. It is literally 'my nail colour but better'. Basically its your natural nail colour with a bit of a shine to it. Well with one coat anyway. Personally, I don't like it, but I'll keep it and use it for the rare occasion when I do a French manicure. At least it only cost me £2 :)

Until next time,
Dottie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment