Tuesday 17 November 2009

LOTD

It's been a while since I've done one of these, so here we are:





Products used:
Moisturizer
Max Factor Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation in Golden
L'Oreal Touche Magique Concealer
Gosh Eye Shadow Base
Gosh Glamorous Eye Shadow in Beige #13
Maybelline Dream Mousse Eyecolour in Plum Temptation #06
Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in Noir #261
Victoria Jackson blush (a peachy-ish shade)
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara in Black
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Lip Balm
Avon Pro To Go Lipstick in Frozen Rose

Until next time,
Dottie xx

2 comments:

  1. How perfect are your eyebrows?!
    I am thinking of trying the concealer. Lovely look x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks! The secret is moisturizer and brow powder :)

    To be honest, I'm not that keen on the concealer however, as it usually shows up no matter how little I use. Although that said, I can't see it if I use the Max Factor Miracle Touch foundation. Odd!

    Thanks :) x

    ReplyDelete