Sunday 8 November 2009

Overhaul

Ah hello all!

As you may have noticed, I have completely overhauled my blog. New template, new design, etc etc.

I was bored with the old look and wanted something a little more 'me' :)

I've decided not to blog about law anymore. Not that I did a lot in the first place, yes I know. Feel free to flock to pastures new if thats the sole reason you were following me. Until I feel less disillusioned with my degree/career/future etc, I shall be blogging about anything else that I wish.

I do have 3 or 4 draft posts to complete. I say complete, they need photos, and as I am at home and have left my USB cable at uni, they're going to have to wait until next week. Blame my ever increasingly forgetful mind...

Until next time,
Dottie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment