Sunday 31 January 2010

EOTD

Hiya :)

I thought I'd share this with you, as it was somewhat of a momentous make up first for me. After watching Sophie's latest YouTube video, I managed to recreate her smokey eye look. Hallelujah etc etc. Finally, I have done it :D Thank you to Sophie for posting the video, it made it look quick and easy, and I'm pleased to say it was just that!


This is the best photo out of the ones that I took, and it still doesn't really show how good it looked because the flash seems to dull the effect. Photography fail! *Envies Charlotte's amazing photography skills*

Have you mastered the smokey eye?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! You're eyes are a gorgeous colour xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so great! I feel like it looks "professional" if you know what I mean, because it's so well done.

    ReplyDelete