Friday 8 January 2010

FOTD

Hey ladies,

I wanted to do something quick and easy today, and wanted to have a play with some of the gorgeous shades in my new Saffron palette. Here's what I came up with:


Products used:

Face:
L'Oreal Studio Secrets Resurfacing Primer
Max Factor Natural Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation
GOSH Touch Up Concealer
Victoria Jackson Blush

Eyes:
GOSH Eye Shadow Base
Saffron Palette
Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Definer
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara

Lips:
Vaseline

I know I said posting would be scarce, but this is my revision break and I have to do something fun right?

I also want to say that I LOVE my Saffron palette. The colours are all shimmery and so far, very highly pigmented. I have no idea where to get them from though. Does anyone know? I'd like some more. Oh wait, I'm on 'Project use everything up'. Arghhhh lol. Why do I do this to myself hahaha?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hun :)
    You can get the Saffron palettes from ebay for about £3 each xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) Oo fab, thanks. Must resist buying until I've finished Project use everything up though lol. Doh! xxx

    ReplyDelete