Saturday 9 January 2010

Loving & Loathing

Morning all :)

My first loving and loathing post of 2010. It still feels weird writing that. Or is it just me? You might also notice that I'm doing these at the end of the week now instead of the beginning like a doofus haha. Anywho, here's what I'm loving and loathing this week:

Loving:
* That I saw Billy Connolly at London's HMV Hammersmith Apollo on Tuesday!!
* The amount of lovely comments I'm getting about my blog. You ladies are too nice! :)
* Looking at snow
* That my iPod appears to now be working on my iDock
* My new Saffron palette
* Sleek Eye Dust

Loathing:
* Being back at uni
* Going out in the snow (it's been as low as -14 here at uni)
* Being cold
* Revision
* Impending examinations of doom
* The rude housekeeper

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment