Sunday 3 January 2010

Project... erm... use everything up

Hey ladies!

Quite a few bloggers have been posting about trying to use up their make up collections. I am another one, guilty of having, well, way too much stuff I just don't use. Instead of throwing it away, I am going to try and use it all up before buying any more. Could be easier said than done I guess. It'll save me money (which, being a student I have very precious little of *ahem Student Loans*), and clear out some much needed space. Then hopefully when I've finished uni and acquired a well paying job, I can start buying things I actually want and need. The only thing I can think of that I will need to stock up on will be my lip balm and foundation. It's ok to buy them, right? Well it's going to have to be lol!

Is anybody else embarking on a similar project this year? Or are you in the middle of one? Let me know how you're getting on :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments:

  1. WHeeeeee! Wishing u luck with the project - I'm going to attempt to use up skincare/body products in particular.. I have accumulated a whole bunch of random smellies over this Christmas via gifts and prezzies so it'll force me to keep my skin in tip top condition AND use them up >:D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) Oo hehe good luck with it!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally need to do this, I have so many half used products
    and some un-used that I NEED to finish before I can buy anymore.
    (says she who cannot stop buying nail polish!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto! I'm the same with nail polish too lol. That's my one exception to the rule I think! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i nominated you for an award, check it out on my blog x :D

    ReplyDelete