Tuesday 30 March 2010

Alice In Wonderland Cheshire Cat FOTN

Hiya

Our Students' Union is having a Mad Hatter Alice In Wonderland themed Easter Party tomorrow night. It also happens to be the night we're off out to celebrate my friend's 21st. She's cat mad, so we're going as cats. I however, am going as the Cheshire Cat :D 

I was just having a play around tonight so I don't spend ages faffing around tomorrow night as it's going to be a mega busy day!!! And this is what the result was. Onto the look!

This image is my inspiration

This is what I came up with




Products used

Face:
L'Oreal Matte Morphose Foundation
e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Kit
120 Pro Palette - lilac e/s as a blush
e.l.f. Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Warm Tan
Saffron Palette - magenta e/s for my cat nose
Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner in black

Eyes:
GOSH e/s base
Saffron Palette
Sleek Graphite palette
120 Pro Palette
Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Definer in black
Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner in black
No 7 Extravagant Lashes Mascara

Lips:
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Balm
Vaseline
120 Pro Palette - lilac e/s mixed with Vaseline to create a lilac lip shade

~

This look took me about 20 minutes. I hadn't planned it, so this was done on a complete whim. What do you think?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

11 comments:

  1. Really creative :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great hun, and you came up with it so quickly, I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so so good! love the cute pink nose too xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks really great! I love the colors you used, and how neatly your striped them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jennie & Heather :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, think it's great and brilliant for 20 mins work. I don't think I could ever some up with something like this. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Claire :) Aww I'm sure you could xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg i LOVE it ..im so dumb when it comes to make up havent a clue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww thanks Jo :) I used to be like that, now I just make it up as I go along hehe xox

    ReplyDelete