Wednesday 31 March 2010

March Favourites

Hi de hi :)

Here are my favourite go to products for March:

* Rimmel Lycra Pro Nail Polish in Pop Rose - Love, love, love this nail polish! Gorgeous colour, great application :D

* Soap & Glory Hand Food - For those of you that haven't yet tried any S&G products, this is a hand moisturiser (as if you couldn't have guessed by the name) that is absolutely gorgeous. Does exactly what it says on the bottle and smells divine! I bought the travel sized version so I can stick it in my bag for use on the go :)

* e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Kit - pretty impressed with this :)

* MAC Angel lipstick - My current lip obsession. Great colour, amazing scent, looks great applied. Now to add to my collection... ;P

* Soap & Glory Scent-sationalism set - Two lush scents and a gorgeous moisturizing body mist that I ADORE :D

* L'Oreal Matte Morphose Foundation - I raved about this a bit ago after having used the sample I found in Glamour. I still love it just as much :D

* Soap & Glory Flake Away - The best body scrub I have ever used!! Does exactly what it says on the tub :D And smells heavenly!!

* e.l.f. Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Warm Tan - looks perfect on sunny days for a early sun kissed look :)

What have your favourite products been this month?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving lip products this month! I now have 6 favourites! I got 4 new ones in a matter of one month only! How great is that? :) I really love Fyrinnae's lip lustres in Lickable and Flavor Of The Day, BMG lip gloss in Cosmo, and Silk Naturals lip gloss in Summer Fling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo I'll have to have a look at Fyrinnae :) xox

    ReplyDelete