Tuesday 30 March 2010

Review: Soap & Glory Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel

Hello my pretties :)

I picked the travel sized version of this up to try a couple of weeks ago as it had been on my wish list after seeing it on a few blogs. Did it live up to its potential? If you'd like to know, read on :)

Product


What S&G say: Creamy clarifying shower gel with natural mandarin peel extract and bonus built-in body lotion!

What I say: I have noticed that my skin seems to feel softer and smoother and all round lovely after using this :) I always follow up with Girligo too so I'm sure that helps lots too!

Application

What S&G say: Apply a handful of Clean On Me™ to damp skin (we suggest shutting off the shower to prevent it from all just going down the drain), rub it into a thick, luxurious lather, and then rinse thoroughly. For soft smooth sexy skin whenever you want it, just Clean On Me™

What I say: I liked this shower gel, but wasn't overly keen on the scent to start with, but I think that was because I was expecting the Soap & Glory signature scent and this is a little different. However once you add hot water into the picture, it smells heavenly - like freshly washed laundry - but maybe that's just me? Either way I adore that smell almost more than life itself so this is a definite scent winner in my book. I have to say though I don't like the packaging of the mini version. It's just a screw top lid. The bottle isn't even squeezy. That's a bit of a fail. Especially when you get to the end and can't get all of the product out. I had a look at the full sized one and it's got a pump dispenser - much more useful I am sure. When I restock, I'll be going for the full sized one!

Price: £2.25 (full sized is £5.00)
Size: 75ml (full sized is 500ml)
Available from: Boots and boots.com

Ratings
Product: 8/10
Price: 10/10
Packaging: 3/10
Overall: 7/10
Repurchase: Yes

Have you tried Clean On Me? What did you think?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment