Friday 26 March 2010

Review: Soap & Glory Flake Away

Hiya :)

Last week, I popped into Boots to spend my £10 Boots voucher. I got some Soap & Glory products, one of them being Flake Away. I'd heard many bloggers raving about this, so thought I'd give it a go. To see what I thought, read on :)

Product



What Soap & Glory sayTransforms your scaly legs from reptilian to radiant. Nothing eliminates dry surface flakes as fast as Flake Away™. For superhero-strength skin smoothing spa body polish with Shea Butter, sweet almond oil, peach seed powder, sea salt and sugar. One round in the shower with this scrub and no-one will ever have to know that all this time you’ve been flaking it.

What I say: I didn't know what to expect from Flake Away to be honest. I'd tried other body scrubs before and they didn't really do anything for me, so I've been reluctant to try again, but a lot of bloggers constantly rave about Soap & Glory so I thought I'd try again. Recently my legs have been a bit dry. Step in Flake Away. I noticed the difference after the first use!

Application



What Soap & Glory sayApply a handful of Flake Away™ onto damp skin and massage in circular motions until most of the grains are gone. Rinse well, pat dry and apply body glossing oil such as Easy Glistening™ or moisture butter such as The Righteous Butter™. 

What I say: I cannot tell you how much I love this product!! You really don't need much and it feels great on your skin and smells utterly divine. I followed it up post-shower with a spritz of Girligo Body Moisturising Mist which also smells gorgeous! I swear my legs have never been so smooth or so soft!!

Price: This mini version retails at £2.25, but I got it for £1.49. Large version retails at £6.50.
Size: This mini version is 50ml, the large version is 350ml - but a little goes a long way!
Availability: Boots

Ratings
Product: 10/10
Price: 10/10
Packaging: 10/10
Overall: 10/10
Repurchase: Yes!!!!

Have you tried Flake Away? Do you want to? Let me know :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. wow this stuff sounds amazing! they only carry s&g in one store here in the states.. now i'll have to see if they carry Flake Away.

    marti
    http://yetanotherbeautyandfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is! I love it so much! If you can't get it, I could get it for you and send it to you? Have a look and let me know if you're interested :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love this stuff! I get little bumps on my thighs and this stuff completely gets rid off them which no other product has done and I follow it with The righteous butter which is also divine!
    Glad you like it :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried The Righteous Butter yet but it's next on my list :D xox

    ReplyDelete