Friday 9 July 2010

Hello Mr. Postman!

Hello my lovelies!!

My postie has pleased me this week, for a change! He's brought me a few parcels! I thought I'd show you what I've got then if you want reviews, better swatches, FOTDs etc etc drop me a comment and I'll do my best to get them up as soon as possible :)

Firstly, a package from the lovely lovely Karleigh

She sent me:
GOSH Intense Lashes Mascara
Jemma Kidd Lipgloss
NYX lipsticks in Sash and Jupiter
e.l.f. Glitter Eyeliner in Copper
Sleek Dip It Eyeliner in Black
and
Image lipliner

I was so excited, I swatched the lot immediately:

*flash*

*no flash*

Secondly, I received my first blogger parcel from MyPure

I was sent: 
Lovea Body Milk*
and
A'kin Jojoba & Lavender Conditioner*

I will be reviewing all items at some point over the next few weeks. If you have a preference, let me know and I'll get them done first :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
* These products were provided for free for reviewing purposes

2 comments:

  1. glad u like the loot! what do you think of the NYX lippies? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they're quite nice, if a little sheer. I swear Jupiter is a dupe for MUA Shade 6 haha! I'll check it out. Thanks so much for sending all that stuff xx

    ReplyDelete