Wednesday 21 July 2010

NOTD: Eyeko Posh Polish

Morning :)

A couple of weeks ago, I made an order with Eyeko and I got Posh Polish free with an ambassador code. I couldn't wait to try it out! I wasn't sure I'd like it, but I was pleasantly surprised. I love it!!

*flash*





*natural light, no flash*

This looks soo much better in reality!! I think I've officially rocked the greige trend. Just months behind everyone else haha.

One thing I did notice was that the next day, a couple of nails had bubbles on. I think this is because of the topcoat. Does anyone know why this is? Is it because I used too much topcoat? Did it not dry properly or something? Confused.com! Any hints/tips would be greatly appreciated!

Products used
Barry M 3-in-1 Basecoat/topcoat/nail hardener
Eyeko Posh Polish

You can order polish from Eyeko here. If you'd like a free gift, enter my ambassador code at the checkout: E8493 :)

Have you tried Posh polish? What did you think?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 comments:

  1. I'm a latecomer to greige too but I love them now. And nudes!! Who knew?

    I like Eyeko a lot. I have all the slender bottles except for Rain and Saucy and I must get Rain when my no-buy is over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour :) I don't have it though :(.
    Pretty flower too.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my experience bubbles are caused when either the polish or topcoat are applied too thickly :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this nail polish colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jaljen - Same haha! I thought they weren't for me, but Eyeko have changed my mind! I have quite a few of their polishes but I'm definitely getting Rain as it looks gorgeous! xx

    Charlotte - Thanks :) Oo it's gorgeous, I dare you to order it :p It's a hair grip :) xx

    Rachel - Ah I think I put too much topcoat on as my nails were fine before that :) Thanks! xx

    Charlotte - Thanks :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sucha gorgeous colour! Love the flower ;)xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks :) Hehe it's a hair clip! xx

    ReplyDelete