Thursday 19 August 2010

25 Random Questions

Hiya :)

I saw this tag on Caz's blog and decided to nab it :)

1. Do you have any pets?
My sister's and her fiance's cat, Whisper is currently living with us :)

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
InStyle magazine, my purse, my phone

3. What's the weather like right now?

Rain, rain, rain.

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
I've been driving for 3 years and 4 months. I haven't crashed, but I did accidentally get a tad too close to a gate...

5. What time did you wake up this morning?
About half ten I think

6. When was the last time you showered?
This morning

7. What was the last movie you saw?
The Wedding Date <3

8. What does your last text message say?
Some crap from Orange telling me about last minute Westlife tickets. Erm, no thanks.

9. What's your ringtone?
Kickstarts by Example

10. Have you ever been to a different country?
I've been to France, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Austria and The Netherlands

11. Do you like sushi?
Never tried it. Raw fish and rice don't appeal to me.

12. Where do you buy your groceries?
ASDA

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
I took those herbal thingys. From Kalms I think. They tasted vile and didn't work.

14. How many siblings do you have?
One sister

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
A laptop

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
I'm 22 in November

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Neither :)

18. Do you colour your hair?
I used to dye it back in the day, but I'm currently just sporting highlights. I feel a nice autumnal look coming on for autumn/winter

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
Nothing in particular

20. When was the last time you cried?
Do you know, I can't remember!

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
Oo Dominos Hawaiian pizza <3

22. Which do you prefer - hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
They're practically the same. I'll go with  a cheeseburger. From Maccy D's. I know it's bad, but they're the only burgers I like haha.

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Oh God yes. I was cramming for an exam in first year of uni, drank too much coffee and felt ridiculously ill before my exam :( Don't do it kids!!!

24. What is your eye colour?
Blue

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
I don't drink either.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment