Friday 6 August 2010

8 Questions Tag

Hiya :)

Thanks to the lovely Rachel over at Queen of Turquoise for tagging me :)

Image Credit: Google Images

1. What's your first choice of colour for an eye shadow?
That depends on the colour phase I'm going through! Recently it's been coral, but over the last couple of days, I've gone for neutrals - my fail safe colours :)

2. Necklace, bracelet or ring?
Necklace

3. What's your favourite book?
Oo. Good question. I love Jane Eyre <3

4. What's your favourite feel good song, one that never fails to make you smile?
Oh anything by Michael Buble :)

5. Favourite TV series?
Grey's Anatomy

6. Where do you want to be in 5 years time?
In a career I love, in my own place, with a Mister. We'll see.

7. What was the last text you sent about?
Just about chatting to my bestie :)

8. Do you ever cook/bake just for the sake of it?
Nope

I've done this like 3 times now haha so I'm not tagging anybody to do this, but feel free to copy/tag/pass on etc :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment