Monday 2 August 2010

Day Twenty Five: My Day In Detail

Hello :)

Oops I've been naughty and fallen behind with this tag. Sorry kids. Day 25 is where I get to tell you about my day in detail. Oh you lucky, lucky things.

Image Credit: Google Images

So, what did I do today?

I woke up, thought I'd have five more mins snoozing then woke up 2 hours later. Oops.
*
I received a parcel of make up goodies that I'd forgotten I'd bought!
*
I sorted out some clothes and bags to donate to charity
*
I went to the Post Office
*
I eyed up some MAC online
*
I've been attacked by the cat
*
Currently debating whether to go to London on Friday - will anyone be around?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Heyy, just came across your blog today and I love it :)
    It would be great if you could check mine out sometime!
    www.beautymarked24.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete