Tuesday 24 August 2010

Products I'm currently using

Hello crumpets :)

I saw this post over on Sophie's blog and realised I haven't done one in sooo long, so I thought I'd give you a quick run down of the products I'm using at the mo!

Haircare


Shampoo: Aussie Colour Mate Shampoo
Conditioner: Aussie Colour Mate Conditioner
Styling Products: Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush, GOSH Salt Spray, L'Oreal Elvive Leave-In Conditioner

Skincare


Shower Gel: Soap & Glory Clean On Me
Body Moisturiser: Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter and Soap & Glory Girligo
Deodorant: Nivea Double Effect
Face Wash: Superdrug Camomile FaceWash
Exfoliator: Soap & Glory The Greatest Scrub Of All

Make Up & Nails


Primer: GOSH Velvet Touch Foundation Primer
Foundation Brush: e.l.f. Powder Brush
Foundation: Revlon ColorStay in Buff
Concealer: GOSH Touch Up in #1
Powder: e.l.f. Mineral Booster in Sheer
Blusher: Benefit Thrrrob/17 Blush & Glow in Strawberry Swirl/Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Dolly Pink
Bronzer: Benefit Hoola on the rare occasion I bother with it
Highlighter: 17 Blush & Glow in Strawberry Swirl (the highlighter part obviously :P) or a No 7 LE highlighter
Eye Shadow Base: Haven't really been using one lately, but when I do, it's Urban Decay's Primer Potion
Eye Shadows: Victoria Jackson neutral shimmer palette, MAC Brule, MAC Free To Be, Saffron Palette #9, Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream
Eyeliner: e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner in black, Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Bourbon, Benefit Eyebright
Mascara: 17 Wild Curls
Lipstick: MAC Creme Cup, MAC Costa Chic, Revlon ColorBurst in Peach
Lipgloss: MAC Oyster Girl, Eyeko Rose Lip Gloss, 17 Candy Collection Ultimate Volume Lipgloss in Peach Melba
Nail Colour: China Glaze Ruby Pumps

I tag you all to do this :) Just cos ya know, I'm a nosey sod ;P

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. I did this tag but I took out the primer, foundation etc but left in lips and eyes cos thats all i wear oh and nails.

    please check me out & the tag i think youll like my blog :)

    amelia//ameliablogsoff

    xoxo stay fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your blog link Amelia, I'll skip on over and check it out :) xx

    ReplyDelete