Monday 30 August 2010

Review: MAC Costa Chic Lipstick

Hello petals :)

A while ago I purchased this beauty, as I'd missed out on Jazzed from the In The Groove collection, and I figured this was the next best thing!

Product


MAC say: Colour plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! What made MAC famous.

I say: I think I've finally sussed out the different finishes on the MAC lippies now and I know which ones work for me. I wasn't sure which finish Costa Chic was as it wasn't listed on the 'Frost' list when you select the finish on the website. When it arrived and said 'Frost' I thought it'd have a finish like Angel. It's nothing like the finish on Angel though, and it's a really beautiful colour and texture.

Application


MAC say: Frosty light coral. Frost finish.

I say: I wouldn't really say that Costa Chic is frosty. I was kind of comparing it to Angel in a way as that is the other frost finish lippie that I own. But Costa Chic is beautiful and creamy and applies like a dream. A perfect, vibrant shade for the summer!

Price: £12.50
Size: 3g
Available from: MAC

Ratings
Product: 10/10
Price: 8/10
Packaging: 10/10
Overall: 9/10
Repurchase: Yes

Do you own Costa Chic? Which lippie was your favourite go to summer shade?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments:

  1. Hi there, Im a new follower and think your blog is really nice and informative yet girly :)

    sher x

    http://sher821.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks gorgeous!! I want i want!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Costa Chic :) When Jazzed was out I was torn between the two but went for Costa Chic as it was a little brighter. My only gripe is mine snapped off at the very bottom of the base a few days ago :/ never happened with a MAC lipstick before xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherrie - Hello!! Thank you xx

    Onna - It is :D xx

    Rachel - It's a lovely bright shade isn't it? Aww no that's unfortunate :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh this looks lovely! I love this colour! Maybe i'll have a look at this one when im in MAC next!

    Daisy x :)

    http://daisyloves01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete