Monday 16 August 2010

Spendy spendy

Hello petals :)

I have been spend, spend, spending lately. Oopsie!

First off, I picked up this month's In Style magazine and got a free Cheek & Lip Stain from The Body Shop. The postie has been good to me this week, delivering my Clinique '3 things before 30' pack, an eBay win in the form of Benefit Thrrrob, and a package from a friend containing MAC Free To Be eye shadow from the Liberty of London collection:


I also made an order with Boots as I needed some nails for May's Charity Blog Sale, and I also picked up Revlon ColorBurst lipstick in Peach (yeah, I caved), 17 lip liner in Rose Blush, 17 Blush & Glow in Strawberry Swirl and 17 Lasting Fix lipstick in Marshmallow Whip. As I spent £6 on 17 goodies, I also got a Bronzing Summer Glow gift set:


If you'd like anything reviewed or swatched, let me know :)

P.S. In case you weren't aware, it's VAT free day at Sally's - check the website to see if your local store will be participating! I know I'll be getting a couple of bits :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. I got this mag - I love the stain, its gorgeous and I got the clinique samples... love a good bargain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph - It's pretty isn't it? Quite subtle I thought, but buildable. Really lovely xx

    Onna - I think it'll be perfect for winter for giving colour when we need it :) I'm yet to try my Clinique samples, but looking forward to it xxx

    ReplyDelete