Saturday 18 September 2010

Loving & Loathing

Hello cupcakes :)

What a good week this has been :D I hope you've all had a good one!

Loving
* Super quick shipping from e.l.f.
* My first fairly successful Ruffian mani!
* China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat
* My Cherry Culture order arriving
* My Avon order finally arriving
* Making cupcakes
* New music
* Hearing that my graduation hoody has been dispatched

Loathing
* Not yet receiving said hoody. Come ON Royal Mail!!!
* Being cold all of the time. You can tell Autumn has arrived!
* That I order lipsticks online. This practice needs to stop as I'm always disappointed!
* e.l.f. Duo Eye Shadow Cream - creaseless you say? Oh no no.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. Agree about the ELF eyeshadow, creases like mad!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh EPIC creasing from that cream duo! I do wonder about buying the same colour in the powder too and seeing if that helps.. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the coldness right now is killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to see your ruffian manicure! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hannahh - A shame isn't it? xx

    Rachel - Eek I know :( Yeah maybe! xx

    Laura - Tell me about it :( Welcome back!! xx

    Sophie - It's coming up on Monday! xx

    ReplyDelete