Friday 3 September 2010

Review: Benefit Thrrrob

Hello crumpets :)

In my blush collection, I have my perfect pink mousse blush, and I was on the hunt for my perfect pink powder blush. Not having seen anything that took my fancy on the high street, I decided to take the plunge and buy Benefit's Thrrrob. I could not have been more pleased :D

Product


Benefit say: "Turned on" face powder. Our cool pink powder recreates the flirty flush you get when your heart races. This pulse-racing shade is a turn on day or night! Complete with soft, natural-bristle blush brush.

I say: I adore this blush! It's just the perfect shade of pink for my skin tone! The colour can be built up too depending on how you like to wear your blush.

Application

It's very sheer and hard to photograph!

I apply with my impossibly soft e.l.f. Studio Blush Brush :)

Benefit say: With accompanying brush, lay it on light across cheekbones, forehead and chin. Then sit back and let the excitement begin! It's a turn on.

I say: I prefer applying this with my e.l.f. brush (above). I apply on my cheekbones and slightly up towards my temples. It's such a beautiful shade and isn't as sheer as it looks in the swatch above. I think it's just the right amount of pigmentation. Lovely!

Price: £23.50
Size: 12g
Available from: Benefit, House of Fraser, ASOS

Ratings
Product: 10/10
Price: 5/10
Packaging: 10/10
Overall: 8/10
Repurchase: Definitely!

Have you tried Benefit Thrrrob? Or have you found your perfect pink blush? Let me know :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. It looks a lovely colour but I could never pay £23 for a blush that comes in a carboard box! I'd rather cough up a few more pounds and get one from Dior or Chanel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one on the only Benefit powder products I've not had before. I've always thought it looked pretty though so not sure why it's not made its way into my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so gorgeous, I love Benefit's powders etc. I maaay have to invest and expand the ol' Benefit collection! I really don't get along with the little brushes that they come with though aha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Throb rather a lot :) Its taken a back seat at the moment, but I think I may get it out again now I've seen this
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abbie - I think being a boxed blush is one of it's strengths, as you're not losing any product when using a brush - it all stays in the box :) xx

    Rosalyn - It's gorgeous, you should remedy this situation :p xx

    Michelle - It really is! Nah I'm not keen on the brushes either. Much prefer the e.l.f. blush brush I mentioned :) xx

    Steph - It's so lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete