Tuesday 14 September 2010

Review: Lovea Bio Argan Oil Cell Renewal Body Scrub

Hiya :)

This is the final item from this month's My Pure blogging parcel! I was intrigued to try this as the only other body scrub I have is Soap & Glory's Flake Away. And one should expand one's horizons every now and again right?

Product


Lovea say: Lovea Bio Body Scrub with Argan Oil is formulated with orange peel, sugar and argan oil to gently exfoliate and promote cell renewal.

I say: I really liked this as it smells really nice! The scrub has some bits in it, so I really feel like it's scrubbing away at my skin, and I found that it was neither to harsh nor too soft a scrub for my skin. I was also more impressed with the price of this scrub, in comparison to some of the other Lovea products. It's in the same price bracket as my beloved Soap & Glory scrubs! And it's natural. Hurrah!

Application


Lovea say: Apply 1-2 times a week on damp skin, using small circular movements with emphasis on the rougher areas. Rinse thoroughly.

I say: I soon noticed an improvement in my skin after a few uses. It's quite moisturising too so if I was in a hurry I could skip my normal body moisturiser.

Price: £7.49
Size: 150ml
Available from: My Pure

Ratings
Product: 10/10
Price: 10/10
Packaging: 10/10
Overall: 10/10
Purchase: Yes I would

Have you tried this or any other Lovea products? What are your thoughts? Do you have any recommendations for other natural body scrubs?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments: