Friday 24 September 2010

Review: MAC Free To Be Eye Shadow

Hiya :)

A while ago whilst I had my 'coral and peach are the new black' mantra, I picked up MAC's Free To Be shadow from the Liberty of London collection. Luckily for me, and for you, this is not a limited edition shade, and is available in the permanent line.

Product



MAC say: Highly pigmented powder. Bright true coral (matte).

I say: I only have a handful of MAC shadows but they have to be the most pigmented shadows I've used. Truly gorgeous, and Free To Be is no exception. This is my perfect peachy coral shade and I wore it for most of the summer :)

Application



MAC say: Applies evenly, blends well.

I say: Free To Be applies like a dream and is really pigmented. It's a lovely buildable and blendable shade.

Price: £11.00
Size: 1.5g
Available from: MAC

Ratings
Product: 10/10
Price: 8/10
Packaging: 10/10
Overall: 9/10
Repurchase: Yes

Were you a lover of all things peach over the summer?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Damn, those fingernails are funky! I'm almost tempted to make my own ones like them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mean the ones on my header? Thank you :) xx

    ReplyDelete