Sunday 5 September 2010

Sunday Selection

Hello possums!

I'm back with another Sunday Selection :D Here's my low down of great blogs and posts from the last couple of weeks!

New blogs I've found


Posts I <3


Marlena shows us how to conceal under eye circles - and I'm pleased to report that it works!

Madi made some amazing cupcakes!! I've decided I'm going to have a bash at this cupcake making malarky :D

Trincess shows us her lush greyed out purple franken! Who needs Chanel Paradoxal anyway ;)

Get Gawjus shows us a gorgeous midnight fantasy make up look

and

Megan shows us how to get a picture perfect manicure

Beautylicious Offers

Boots still have their £5 No7 vouchers available when you spend more then £5 in store. Hurry though, as the offer ends September 12th! See what beauties you can snap up :) I'm off to grab something else today!

Cherry Culture are offering 20% off everything in their Labor Day sale. Use code 'LDS20' at the checkout. Offer ends September 7th. I just received my first order from them, now I might have to order again :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. Hi there, just found your blog through twitter and following you. Thanks for the links i love finding new blogs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Get Gawjus's midnight fantasy look, it's beautiful. I devour your Sunday selection every time you post it, thanks!
    Sylvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for giving me a mention! that means alot :)
    bloglove! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya, Thank you so much for mentioning me on your blog!

    Princess Juicy T ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicoletta - Hey :) Thank you :) You're welcome! xx

    Sylvie - It sure is! Aww thanks, glad you like it xx

    Hebeflora - You're more than welcome my lovely! xx

    Princess Juicy T - You're welcome! xx

    ReplyDelete