Saturday 30 October 2010

Saturday Summary

Morning cupcakes :)

I've decided to quit writing the 'Loving and Loathing' posts. Loathing sounds so negative. And this is my blog full of happy things so I think it deserves a happier post title and style. And I hate writing posts without photos in it. It just seems so boring. So welcome to my new, improved Saturday Summaries filled with good stuff :D
♥ My tresses have had a colour overhaul this week. I've gone for a chocolate brown shade and I absolutely love it! Next time I mention going lighter - talk me out of it!! I can't believe how much I've missed having dark hair.

♥ Mail this week has included some bits and bobs from e.l.f. and some lovely giveaway prizes from the lovely Ashlie. I'm loving Sleek Rose Gold Blush and e.l.f.'s Mineral Ripe Rose lipstick!

♥ I was invited to the Models Own & Wah Nails collaboration evening next week which was a complete surprise and totally unexpected. I'm really looking forward to it as it means I finally get to visit Wah Nails, and I get to see the lovely Leanne again!! Twice in a month, you lucky thing ;P

♥ This one doesn't deserve a heart really, as I've been battling with Orange this week. However, I think I've finally got through to them. The end may be nigh. Here's hoping!

♥ As you read this, I'll be on my way to Meadowhall for a little retail therapy. (Shh Leanne I need new clothes ;P) However that's not the main reason Ruth and I are going. We're off to meet Michael McIntyre at his book signing. I think today calls for comfy shoes for standing in queues!

I hope you've all had a good week :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

  1. Haha you need to go to freaking retail rehab, I swear it! Ahh I've gone chocolatey brown too. And YAAYY only a few days away! V much looking forward to it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh please, post pictures of the event! I love Models Own! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leanne - I was reallllllly good and only spent £20 :) Be proud of me haha! Ooo you copycat ;P Ditto ditto :D xx

    Beauty Addict - Will do :D xx

    Laura - Thank you, I hope you do too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I bet your hair looks amazing! Have a lovely weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll post a pic this week :) Thank you sweetie, I hope you do too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this kind of post :)
    I didn't realise Michael McIntyre was in Meadowhall today - I went to the cinema but I didn't go until 7 so I missed out :(
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you :) Aww you missed him? It was a ticketed event anyway and you had to have a receipt proving you bought your book from WHSmith. We queued for 2 hours haha (my poor feet!) xxx

    ReplyDelete