Wednesday 13 October 2010

Wednesday Wants

Hello cupcakes :)

In this latest installment, I jump on the sheep bandwagon and want to buy things off of commercials. Oh dear...

A ticket for IMATS 2011

 
I couldn't make it last year thanks to uni gobbling up my time and money, but this year I intend to go, buy lots of make up and meet loads more beautiful bloggers :D

Babyliss Big Hair Spinning Brush


Finally, someone has made a device to give my hair volume without the hassle of trying to keep my hands coordinated. At blooming last.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the the Big Hair spinning brush lovely. I saw the advert and thought 'Perfect!!' and then thought 'Why didn't I think of that!?'

    Really want to go to IMATS too this year, maybe I'll see you there if I get a ticket!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe it does look fabby! Oo yay! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that spinning brush! It looks so cool!

    Yeah get an Imats ticket!! :) Would be wicked to have a big blogger get together and do what we do best! Shop for makeup things! :D

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. We best get saving, it's going to retail for £44.99 in Boots! I'm hoping my parents will take the hint and get me one for my birthday haha. Would be awesome to have a huge blogger get together :D xx

    ReplyDelete