Monday 7 February 2011

Review: Alva Coleur Makeup Organic Lipstick in Red Pink

Afternoon darlings :)

As promised, I have a lipstick review for you! The product in question is an organic lipstick from Alva.

Product


Alva sayThere are 6 gorgeous colours to choose from in the Alva Coleur Lip Stick range. Wellmune and other active bio-natural ingredients keep the sensitive lip area in tip top condition.

I say: I'm always interested in using cosmetic products that aren't full of chemicals, so when I spotted this I decided to give it a whirl! Overall I've found this to be a pretty pinky coloured lipstick which is lovely and moisturising - perfect for the current weather!

Application


Alva sayCastor oil guarantees a silky feel to the lips, apricot kernel oil, natural vitamin E, Indian pongamia glabra seed oil and cocoa butter nourish and deliver moisture.

I say: As I said above, Alva's organic lipsticks are moisturising and also long lasting. It glides on effortlessly and the colour can easily be built up. The colour of this particular lippie is very pretty with a lovely pearl shine and I think it's perfect for spring!

Price: £13.80
Size: 4g
Available from: My Pure

Ratings
Product: 9/10
Price: 8/10
Packaging: 8/10
Overall: 8/10
Repurchase: Perhaps a different shade yes :)

Have you tried organic lipstick? Which is your favourite lippie at the moment?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


* Item received for free as part of a blogger review panel. This has no effect on the review that I give.

4 comments:

  1. Great Review. This looks and sounds really nice. My lipstick of the moment is 'grace' from the no7 spring collection. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I knew there was something I had to check out on my lunch break! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it is full of nice ingredients :) I buy more organic/ as natural as possible make-up these days so it's always good to see brands I haven't heard of before!

    ReplyDelete