Friday 18 March 2011

Review: Eyeko Magic Mascara

Hello my dears :)

Product


Eyeko sayWave the Magic Wand for Long, Luxe Lashes! Our NEW lush outsized brush creates dramatically fuller and thicker looking lashes with a voluptuous curl that lasts all day long!

I say: Let me start off by saying how gorgeous the packaging is!!! The tube is metal and has diamantes set into it. Cute! On to the mascara and as you'll see below it has a large wand which I didn't expect to be too great but I have to say I'm impressed. It's easy to use, there were no eye poking incidents in sight, and the mascara applies well.

Application


Eyeko sayThe 3 in 1 formula inks up lashes a treat and is magic to use! Just glide the wand from root to tip to magically transform limp lashes into a flirtatious flutter! Reveal instant full body volume; marvel at the extended length and applaud the amazing curl with astounding resilience!

I say: If you like your lashes to look slightly enhanced, darker, slightly fuller with a hint of a curl then this is definitely the mascara for you. After application my lashes looked a little thicker and fuller without being clumpy and they also had, to quote Eyeko, a flirtatious flutter. My lashes didn't feel like they had tonnes of product on and they looked quite natural, sort of like my lashes but better! The only slight downside to this mascara is that it smudged a little below my eye which not all mascaras do. Other than that, fab mascara and definitely worth a try!


Price: £8.00
Available from: Eyeko

Ratings
Product: 8/10
Price: 8/10
Packaging: 10/10
Overall: 8/10
Repurchase: Yes


Have you tried Eyeko mascaras?


If you fancy picking this up, Eyeko are matching commissions made until midnight Monday! I will also be donating my commission for March to the British Red Cross :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

* Blogger sample

4 comments:

  1. been wanting to try there mascara for ages need to remember to pic some up. great that there helping japan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to try this out for ages but never got round to it :)
    great review!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura - Do it :) xxx

    R May A - Thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura - Do it :) xxx

    R May A - Thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete