Saturday 12 March 2011

Saturday Summary

Good morning possums :)


♥ Seeing my girls last weekend :D

♥ Tipsy Stokie times!!

♥ Heading up to my old uni, going for walks and playing pool (badly I may add haha!)

♥ Blackberry updates making my phone work properly!

♥ Wavy hair

♥ Urban Decay Naked Palette arriving!!

♥ Pancakes

♥ Working out I can afford a Macbook by the end of the month!! Trip to the Apple Store anyone?!

~*~

Listening to: The Vaccines - If You Wanna, Olly Murs - Heart On My Sleeve & Adele - Rumour Has It
A few to follow: Estée, HoneySteph

~*~

Have a good weekend lovelies!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. aw thanks for the little mention there my love :)
    Um, can we go & live in the pink house please- looks sunny there too.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome :) Haha yes *packs suitcase* xxX

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the mention hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete