Friday 1 April 2011

To Do List: April Edition

Good morning darlings!

Welcome to a new feature for my blog - the To Do List! The idea arose from my lack of organisation - my to do list, has a to do list, you know? - and I always get ideas about things I want to do and I always forget to write them down and therefore do them. So I've decided if I write them here, I can report back on my progress at the end of the month. And you guys can feel free to tell me off for not doing them :p

Source (Nicked from Google, edited on Picnik by me)

This month's to do list

♥ Get the Sleek Eye Dust swatches done and posted

♥ Swatch pretty much all products I bought last month!

♥ Bake Lemon Meringue cupcakes after seeing Victoria's post

♥ Buy a new bag

♥ Have yet another reevaluation of my make up collection and update my blog shop

♥ Add a nail wheel page to my blog for all nail polish swatches

♥ Try and get all outstanding reviews posted

♥ Unveil my long overdue giveaway!

~*~

I also want this feature to be interactive so if there's anything you've asked me to do and I haven't gotten around to it, or there's something you want me to do, or something you'd like to see more of, comment on this post - I'll add a click through image for the post on the right sidebar so you can locate it easily - and I'll add it to the list and I'll challenge myself to try and do as many as possible before the month is out :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! Good luck on getting everything done.

    ReplyDelete