Saturday 21 May 2011

Saturday Summary

Morning!

Or at least I hope it is. Apparently the world was going to end two hours ago. If you're reading this, congratulations you were a chosen one ;)


♥ PJ Days

Watching Lady Gaga perform at Radio 1's Big Weekend. Epic.

♥ Professional makeup

♥ Pink Lady apples

♥ Lovely people

♥ The first Glossybox arriving!

♥ Crosswords - I'm turning into an old person. But they certainly pass the time on the late shift!

~*~

Listening to: Lady Gaga - You And I, Nicole Sherzinger - Right There & Alexandra Stan - Mr Saxobeat
A few to follow: Liloo, Gillian & Heather

~*~

How are you spending your Saturday?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Thankyou for the mention sweet :) I am totally wishing I had ordered the first glossybox it looked fab! Got te June one on order though, so hopefully it will be just as good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome :) That reminds me I need to order my June one too xxx

    ReplyDelete