Tuesday 12 July 2011

NOTD: Princess Nails

Morning :)

After I was searching Google for nail polish swatches, I came across lots of beautiful manis layering OPI Princesses Rule over a hot pink polish. I decided to snap it up and give it a whirl!



Products Used

Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Base Coat
Rimmel Lycra Pro Polish in Pop Rose
OPI Princesses Rule
Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Top Coat *



The photos really don't do the OPI polish justice *sigh*

Just trust me when I say you need it in your life :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
* This top coat kicks Seche Vite's ass. Just so you know.

3 comments:

  1. I love this! Looks so girly and summery, I also love the Nails inc top coat too!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO!! I actually do NEED this! Been looking for the ultimate summer polish and this is gorgeouusss! Loooks like it would work on top of loads of colours <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charli - Thanks :) It's great isn't it? Such a bargain in Boots too! Got the base coat and top coat for just over £8 xxx

    Phoebs - Haha yes, yes you do :p Yeah I'm definitely going to give it a whirl and post a few swatches on my Nail Polish Archives page :) xxx

    ReplyDelete