Monday 4 July 2011

These are a few of my favourite things

Hello cupakes :)

Woah, halfway through the year already? Crazy. Here's what I've particularly been loving in June!


♥ Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Perfume
Divine. A perfect scent for summer

♥ Witch Skincare Cleansing & Toning Wipes
These wipes smell lovely, are very moist and remove all difficult traces of make up leaving me with a happy face :)

♥ No 7 Metallic Eyes Pencils in Camouflage and Green
Soft and creamy application and an incredibly pigmented product. Love.

♥ VO5 Miracle Concentrate
Want soft, silky, smooth hair that you can't stop touching? Then you need this in your life.

♥ MUA Polish in Shade 15
The perfect summery shade, and it's only £1!

♥ Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation
Gives a perfect glowing skin

~*~

Which products have been your favourites this month?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Need, need, NEED to try the V05 miracle concentrate. I use their hot oils all the time - they saved my very abused hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so, so good, I can't believe how soft my hair is now :) xxx

    ReplyDelete