Tuesday 19 July 2011

Tuesday Treats

Hello darlings

Wow, it's been a while since I've published a Tuesday Treats post! I'll have to get back on that stat.

Today was the last day of my 6 days off so I thought I'd do something productive whilst we were experiencing the best of British Summer weather... i.e. torrential rain.

Lemon & Lime Cupcakes

* ~ Lemon sponge and lime frosting ~ *



* ~ Lime sponge and lemon frosting ~ *



I used and tweaked a recipe from the Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook for this recipe. Due to copyright reasons, I won't be publishing it here. I will however redirect you to Amazon where you can purchase said book for a few gold coins if you so desire. I do recommend it, these cupcakes are spot on and better than any I've ever bought!


Are you a cupcake fan? Do you experiment with flavourings?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

11 comments:

  1. Those leopard cupcake paper holders are so adorable! And the cupcakes look absoultely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those cupcakes look delicious! I love your bun cases too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. DeeSquared - Got them in Morrisons :) Thanks xx

    DaisyBee - Thanks :) Morrisons! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh these look yummy and I love the paper cases they're in too (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look bloody tasty!
    I can't even bake a basic cupcake, as all recipes fail me (or i can't bake) aha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Milda :) Aww, I recommend the Hummingbird Bakery book, their recipes are foolproof! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. these look so damn cute :)
    & I've just started experimenting a little more with flavourings not done anything too daring just yet!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you :) Fab! There's so many things to do, just go for it :D xx

    ReplyDelete