Monday 8 August 2011

Just Peachy

Howdy :)

It's a well known fact I'm having a love affair with everything coral right now. Lippie, blush, eye shadow, nail polish, lipgloss, jewellery, you name it, I've probably got it in various shades of coral.

Recently I've acquired quite a few new coral lippies so I thought I'd show you, and see if I can spot any dupes...


L-R: Topshop Ohh La La, MAC Ever Hip, Barry M 147, MUA Shade 7 & elf Matte Lip Colour in Coral

Both the Barry M and elf shades are matte, whereas the Topshop, MAC and MUA lippies have similar finishes.

Swatches


L-R: elf Matte Lip Colour in Coral, MUA Shade 7, Barry M 147, MAC Ever Hip & Topshop Ohh La La


L-R: Topshop Ohh La La, MAC Ever Hip, Barry M 147, MUA Shade 7 & elf Matte Lip Colour in Coral


I thought I might have some dupes here, but I can't see anything that seems to match in terms of colour or finish. Therefore it is perfectly justifiable that I own 5 coral lippies, right?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

13 comments:

  1. Im a bit of a coral fan myself :)
    Love the shades.
    Much Love H
    www.hannahroyall.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is totally acceptable that you have 5 coral lippies! They are all gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Justifiable to own 5? It's justifiable to own 10 in my books haha. On that note - I spotted a nice, bright coral by Sleek today...

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all very similar but also different so it's justified ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. extremely justified!! Lovely shades

    ReplyDelete
  6. when the shades are this pretty its acceptable to own lots ;) haha! thank you for the shout out lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hannah - Its a perfect summer shade! xx

    Lisa - Haha yay! Thanks xx

    Lily - Hahaha fabulous :D Oo I saw that but it wasn't available when I wanted to get it xx

    Amy - I thought so :) xx

    The Make-up Fairy - Ha thanks! xx

    Laura - I knew it :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adrienne - Haha I knew it :D You're very welcome! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These all look fab! Definitely want to try the new elf matte lip colours, they look great! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks :) They're great and not at all drying xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I went out and bought MUA Shade 7 today, I don't really have any coral shades so I'm really pleased you did this post. Now that I've embraced the coral I may have to buy some of the more expensive ones! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oo fab :D I hope you love it as much as I do! Glad it was useful for you :) xx

    ReplyDelete