Wednesday 31 August 2011

These are a few of my favourite things

Hello darlings!

Wow, end of August. Looking forward to Autumn, it's my favourite season :)


♥ Illamsqua Medium Pencil in Vow
I cannot believe how effective this is at making me look wide awake. And it stays put all day!

♥ Collection 2000 Hot Looks Polish in Fruit Salad
My favourite coral polish

♥ Illamasqua Eyebrow Cake in Gaze
Perfect shade for me, and so easy to use

♥ Dior Addict Lipstick in Model
This is like a 'my lips but better' shade. Particularly loving it because it's long lasting and it only cost me £12 thanks to my Debenhams Beauty Card points!

♥ No 7 Lift & Curve Eyelash Curler
I rediscovered this recently, and it's a bit of a must have in my routine now!

♥ Qsilica Repair Strengthening Hand & Nail Cream
My current favourite hand moisturiser - review here :)

♥ Weleda Pomegranate Regenerating Body Oil
I'd never thought of swapping my regular moisturiser for a body oil but oh em gee, silky smooth skin!

~*~

Which products have you been loving this month?

Pssst! Don't forget to enter my giveaway here :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. I am so lusting after those Dior Addict lippies atm - I blame May!

    Have you done an eyebrow cake post? I don't really get the 'cake' thing (obv I get the chocolate type!) and would love to you how you use it cos I have the eyeliner cake and don't really get it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a new eyelash curler, might check out the No. 7 ones!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah - Me too haha! I haven't yet. Yeah I didn't get that either, but it's just a pressed powder, albeit a very fab one. I just use the Illamasqua brow brush to fill my brows in with it :) xx

    Paperbacks and Postcards - I recommend it, they do the trick xx

    ReplyDelete