Wednesday 21 September 2011

NOTD: Leopards are out in force

You guessed it kids, another leopard print mani!

When I have zero inspiration, this is my fall back design because I find it so quick and easy and it's different every time as I can simply switch up the colours. This week I tried a couple of my new Bourjois polishes.



Products used


Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Base Coat
Bourjois Bleu Model
Bourjois Magenta Show
Models Own Nail Art Pen - the new one, which I highly rate!
Rimmel Lycra Pro Clear Polish



The green polish is a 3 coater which is a shame, but something I anticipated - don't you always find these sorts of colours always need 3 coats? Maybe it's the formula. Anyway, I digress. Lovely colour, lovely polish.

What do you think?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 comments:

  1. Funnily enough, I'm posting a blog post very similar to this one tonight! We must have good tastes in polish ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i love the colour contrast, and they're so neat! mine would be so messy if i did that, haha!
    xo Elly @ strawberrylacemoustache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG your nails look lovely!!

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy - Hehe! I'll pop over and take a look :) xxx

    Angelica - Totally agree, its never the same! xx

    Elly - Thank you :) Cool blog name by the way! xx

    Sarah - Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love the look lady!!! Gorgeous work

    xo

    ReplyDelete