Sunday 23 October 2011

Saturday Summary (on a Sunday)

Gosh, this week has been so busy and hectic! Hence why I'm posting a day late. Does anyone else feel bad when they do that? Eek. Anywho, on to the post :)


♥ Being made to work on a Saturday but pretty much doing nothing all day. Win.

♥ Downton Abbey

♥ My boss being really nice about a potentially awkward situation

♥ Being offered a job!

♥ Lion bars - retro! Who remembers them?

♥ Talking about the work Xmas do - even if it is a little early

♥ Retail therapy, aka raiding Primark!

~*~

Listening to:
Adele 21

Reading:
Estate agent websites

Buying:
Knitwear, Topshop make up and new boots

A few to follow:
001. Blushingloves
002. Buttons, Bows & Brogues
003. Charli...

~*~

How was your week? Anything exciting happened to you? I'm all ears :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. Aw hun!!congrats on the job offer!!And busy days I kmow!!Thank you so much for the shout out!!!
    You are so sweet!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much :) You're very welcome darling xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the job offer! :)
    Primark is so good right now & somehow shopping there doesn't make me feel bad (even if I cry when I get to the till!) thank you for the mention bb <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :) Haha same here! You certainly get a lot more for your money in Primark! You're most welcome my dear xx

    ReplyDelete