Saturday 1 October 2011

Saturday Summary

Hello my snazzy little sunbeams :)


♥ Soup

♥ French manicures

♥ James Morrison

♥ Gok Wan

♥ Funny things at work

♥ Crumpets

♥ Illamasqua discount + PayPal funds = order time!

~*~

Listening to:
James Morrison - The Awakening

Watching:
001. Maegan
002. Jennie
003. Mrs Brown's Boys - hilarious comedy on the Beeb.

Buying:
Liz Earle bargains
Sigma brushes

Reading:
Jenny's amazing blog - check out her recipes!

A few fab faves:
001. Bubblegarm
002. Bamboozle Beauty Blog
003. Beauty and the blog

~*~

How has your week been?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. Love these type of posts!
    OMG Jenny's blog is amazing. Thanks for the link!!!
    Have a fab weekend.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning chick, lovely post! That photo makes me feel all autumnal and I want to wrap myself up and eat soup and crumpets :) have a super weekend lovey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mercedes - Thank you :) I know right? I went through the whole thing and bookmarked tonnes of recipes to try :D You're very welcome! Thank you lovely, I hope you have a fab weekend too xx

    Milly - Hello cupcake, thank you! I swear they are the best autumnal foods :D Thank you, hope you have a great weekend too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for linking my channel, that's rather lovely of you!

    You've made me crave soup now, I know what I'm having for tea hehe

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're very welcome my dear :) Hehe yummy! Enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete