Saturday 26 November 2011

Saturday Summary


♥ 9 days off work - bliss!

♥ Italian food

Westfield trip with my Leannypops <3

♥ Baking

♥ Birthday cake

♥ Party planning

♥ The work Christmas party!

~*~

Listening to:
One Direction - Up All Night

Watching:
Alan Carr Chatty Man

Buying:
Christmas party outfit

Reading:
Blogs - it's been nice to catch up!

A few to follow:
001. effiesmakeupbox
002. elevatormusik
003. ellie's beauty blog

~*~

How was your week?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. I love baking too! My week has been fab and I hope yours has been just as good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've totally been listening to the Once Direction Album too! :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simderella - It's so much fun! Aww yay! It has thanks! xx

    ButterflyBoo - Hehe it's quite good xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. One Direction - good choice! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was only once I swear :P xx

    ReplyDelete