Monday 12 December 2011

IMATS London 2012

Oh my days I am so excited. IMATS London is less than 2 months away! I had such a great time when I went in January and I only went for one day. This year I'm making a proper weekend of it, spending 4 days in London and going to IMATS on Saturday and Sunday. Double the shopping potential :D


This time around, IMATS is going to be bigger and better as the show is moving to the Great Hall inside of Alexandra Palace. I thought this year's show was huge so I cannot wait to see what it will look like in February.

Once again there is a long list of exhibitors that I will be queuing up at to part with my hard earned cash, hopefully with some very tempting discounts.

Some of the brands that I'll be checking out include:

Charles Fox
For countless stashes of Make Up Artist Magazine and make up must haves!

Illamasqua
Oh need I say more? Obsessed with this brand at the moment!

PAM
Stockists of some of the more hard to access brands of make up, I'll definitely be checking out Louise Young and Ben Nye as I missed them last time!

Crown Brush
Proving that you can never have too many make up brushes, this stand was jam packed all day which is why I'll be aiming to get here uber early to pick up another stash!

Graftobian
I managed to miss checking this brand out last time around, but I've heard some great things about their products so I will absolutely be stopping by their stand

Guru Makeup Emporium
Guru had brilliant discounts on Make Up For Ever last year so I will definitely be popping by to pick up some more items. Namely the HD foundation, blushes and diamond powders.

Inglot
For every nail polish, eye shadow and lipstick shade under the sun, this is a must visit stand. Make sure to get there early though because the queues are massive!

Make Up Artist Magazine
For endless backcopies of this magazine, this stall is a must visit if you're a fan.

Make Up For Ever
I don't remember Make Up For Ever having a standalone stall back in January, but I'm hoping they have  a larger selection of their products than PAM and Guru Makeup Emporium so I can try some new things

~*~

There'll no doubt be some amazing sights to see once again. I really enjoyed watching artists at work at stands like Brushstroke and Academy of Freelance Make Up. One of the highlights this year was watching the Student Competition - there's some amazingly talented people out there! I'll make sure to remember my actual camera this year so I can take some videos if I get close enough!

~*~

Tickets are available from the IMATS website - £40 per day or £65 for two days on standard admission. Prices are slightly lower if you're a student.

Alternatively, pop tickets on your wishlist to Santa. Who knows, he might oblige ;)



Are you coming to IMATS or planning to? It'd be great to see you if you are!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. Eeee, you're making me so excited! I'm there both days too with uni, so I'll probably be looking rough in my SFX hoodie ahaha. Can't wait to meet everyone there :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fabby :D Hope to spot you over the weekend then!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My part of town, I'm debating whether to go or not? Never been? Is it worth the ticket price?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely worth it! I had such a good time last year, the shopping was fab, the discounts were great, there were some great things to see and I got to meet lots of other bloggers and YouTube gurus! xx

    ReplyDelete