Wednesday 6 June 2012

Glossybox: The Birthday Edition!

I'm a bit late to the party with this post but this last week has been MAD. Returning from holiday and going straight back to work is just mental. Don't do it kids.

Anywho, here we are another month, another Glossybox*! We've returned to the traditional pastel pink boxes for Glossybox's first birthday.



I really liked the wrapping for this box, so cute!


Behold the treats inside!



There are two sample sachets of Apivita's express beauty with honey moisturizing and nourishing mask.  I like the cute packaging of this and the mask is lovely.


Next up we have Noble Isle's Summer Rising Bath & Shower Gel. This is a really generously sized sample and perfect for travelling. The name is very apt - it smells like summer! Also in the box is Osmo's Berber Oil Hair Treatment with Argan Oil - if you've not caught on to this trend (where the devil have you been?) Argan Oil is AMAZING and I wouldn't be without it. My hair has never been so soft and silky smooth. I love the small bottle - again its perfect for stashing in my bag when I'm away from home so I can still treat my hair rather than take lots of different products with me.


Last time HD Brows was featured in Glossybox it was a real hit, and I was glad to see the brand in this month's birthday box. I received Brow Beater, a product designed to tame, condition and set brows. I've not used this before so it'll be interesting to see how well it works.


Just a few days ago I was eyeing up the Lolita Lempicka fragrances, thinking how lovely the packaging was. Then they arrived in Glossybox! L'Eau en Blanc reminds me of babies (is that just me?!) and the Eau de Parfum sort of reminds me of candyfloss - sweet and sugary. They both smell absolutely lovely. I might have to make a purchase soon!



Also included in the birthday box was a Glossybox compact mirror - can never have enough of them! - and a Glossybox balloon! More on that later.

A couple of days after Glossybox was delivered I found another one waiting for me. I was taken completely by surprise when I opened it to find a little present! I've been subscribed to Glossybox since the beginning and this was a thank you gift. And a very yummy one at that. Thanks Glossybox! x




Om nom nom! *Makes mental note to purchase these*

On a final note:


♥ ♥ ♥

Did you receive the birthday Glossybox? What did you think?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


*PR gift sent for my consideration - read my disclaimer

2 comments: