Wednesday 3 October 2012

These are a few of my favourite things



♥ Illamasqua Illuminator in Poised
I bought this ages ago when I first visited the flag shop store in London. It was love at first sight. Recently I've been inspired by the glowing skin in the Generation Q collection and as I was impatiently waiting for my Generation Q order, I have been using Poised under my foundation on my cheekbones. It gives such a lovely, natural looking 'glow from within'.

♥ Illamasqua Blush Naked Rose
I picked up Naked Rose when the Naked Strangers collection came out and I think it has become my favourite pink blush of all time. Pretty strong words I know, but this goes with every look. It gives a natural pink glow, especially when you want to achieve those rosy pink cheeks in the cold weather.

♥ Fantasy by Nina Ricci Eau de Toilette
I bought this back in July when I was casually browsing Debenhams in Manchester and walked out with my bank account being £100 lighter. Whoops ;) I've worn this pretty much every day since and I still can't get enough of it. A lovely summery fruity scent which is perfect for day time.

♥ Lancome Doll Eyes Mascara
I bought this sample sized mascara in a blog sale a while back as I'd always wanted to see if Lancome mascaras lived up to the hype. I can safely say Doll Eyes does. I get lovely defined, lengthened, fanned out lashes that hold a curl without smudging. It's not a volumizing mascara but I'd take length over volume any day. This will be a definite one to purchase in the future! Also, it smells lovely.

♥ Kryolan Ultra Fluid Foundation
For good skin days and days when I wanted a foundation to pop on without spending ages blending, I've been reaching for my trusty Ultra Fluid. Its been sat on my desk for months without being used as I was a tad darker during the summer and this is super light but I'd forgotten how much I love it. Bright, even skin tone in a flash. What more could you wish for?

~*~

These products I've only had for about 10 days but its instant love and I had to show you as I've been reaching for them without fail every day!

♥ Illamasqua Precision Ink in Wisdom
Brand new to Generation Q is this gorgeous antique gold liner - think dark almost brown liner with an incredible gold sparkle with gold and red micro glitter. Its insanely beautiful.

♥ Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in Epatant
This is just the most incredibly stunning eye shadow I think I've ever used. It brings a gorgeous luminous sheen to the eyes and once its on, it stays put until you remove it. No creasing, no smudging.

♥ Illamasqua Palettes in Complement (Right) & Empower (Left)
I've been using these pretty much every day and the combinations are endless thanks to the combination of colours and finishes. Spy their beauty, go and purchase. All I need to say really.

♥ ♥ ♥

Are any of your favourites here? Anything you like the look of? Which items have you been loving lately? I'll be posting my Generation Q post soon complete with swatches :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment