Monday 1 October 2012

Things I learnt in September 2012

001. I love to explore new places

002. I am indecisive

003. Pensions are confusing. Until you read the dummified explanation.

004. Feeling left out is not nice.

005. There are some right funny beans in society!

006. Babies are super cute and make me broody!!

007. I am forgetful. I don't like this.

008. I am feeling inspired by make up and bloggers again

Source

009. A walk along the beach is great for clearing your head

010. I dislike manic Mondays.

011. I find people so frustrating sometimes.

012. Manners cost nothing. I wish people would use them more!

013. I'm a little gem apparently.

014. I really do dislike people not doing what they're told.

015. Long chats with the bestie are the best :)

Source

016. Cupcakes = happy workforce

017. Just letting go of the day's stresses makes me feel so much better.

018. It turns out nut allergies are very odd. You can be allergic to some nuts but not all.

019. I love it when a plan comes together

020. Alesha Dixon is TALL!

021. There are not enough hours in the day sometimes...

022. London you are a cruel mistress.

023. Nickelback never get old.

Source

024. I hate manic Mondays

025. I love revisiting childhood haunts

026. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind

027. I am tired of being the go-to girl

028. It is so nice to feel appreciated.

029. I feel like we're very quickly rushing towards the festive season! And I kinda like it.

030. YouTube inspires me and puts me in the mood to blog. I like this.

♥ ♥ ♥

How has September been for you?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. September has gone by ridiculously fast! Ah beach walks are the best- thinking I'm needing one right about now. Lovely post I always like these

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I feel like I've blinked and missed most of the month. Beach walks are so calming - must go more often :) Thank you x

      Delete