Friday 16 November 2012

Blog Sale

Hi everyone! Just a quick heads up about my blog sale! I've popped it all on one page so please feel free to pop over and have a look and snap up some bargains.

I've got so many duplicates and products that just weren't for me so I thought it was about time I offer them to good homes.


The brands range from YSL to Illamasqua to Benefit to MAC and there's a few high street bits and bobs on there too. I've tried to price everything generously but I am open to offers. This stuff is just taking up valuable space after all!

Rules and info are up on the page so have a nosey, leave a comment on the page and I'll do my very best to respond to comments as soon as I can (I am at work today) but I aim to get everything sorted out this weekend so it can be shipped early next week.

♥ ♥ ♥

Happy shopping :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment