Wednesday 9 January 2013

Fragrance Sale

Girls, I'm having a new year clear out! I've got a few fragrances that I'm looking to rehome as they're just not for me. All details are below the photo :)


Clockwise from top:

Marc Jacobs Dot 30ml - 60% left - £20

Jimmy Choo 60ml - 75% left - £35

Lady Gaga Fame 30ml used - 1x - £20

Illamasaqua Freak has already been sold

The Body Shop Moroccan Rose 50ml - new - £5

*Please note all prices include postage*

Items will be securely packaged and sent via Royal Mail. If you wish to have recorded delivery please let me know. Once the package has been handed over at the Post Office I take no responsibility for it but will however obtain the proof of postage.

♥ ♥ ♥

If you're interested, please leave a comment below with your email address so I can contact you. Thanks ladies :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment