Wednesday 16 January 2013

NOTD: Barry M Gelly Polish in Blackcurrant




Ladies, if you haven't tried Barry M's Gelly Nail Paints, I think you should. I've been incredibly impressed with the formula and the colour of Blackcurrant, which is a beautiful deep purple that has a lovely glossy finish. I've found as per most Barry M polishes, this is a firm two coater and effortless to apply. I fell in love the minute I applied it and I was incredibly surprised to have got a good 7 days wear without any chipping. I love it so much its become my go to polish and I've often worn it several weeks on the trot. And for me, that is unheard of!

Barry M Gelly Polishes retail at £3.99 online and in Boots & Superdrug.

♥ ♥ ♥

Have you tried the Gelly range?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. My one of these wouldn't dry last time I tried it, so I've not gone near it since! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did notice two thin coats work. If there's too much polish on the brush it takes forever to dry x

      Delete
  2. This looks so gorgeous - been trying to avoid buying endless nail polishes lately but I may have to cave in with this one! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It is such a lovely shade. Hehe go for it! xx

      Delete